Okami HD Switch NSP

Cronos
Site Admin

Okami HD Switch NSP

Post by Cronos »

http://s2.n4g.com/news/2192998_0.jpg

Description Enjoy this acclaimed masterpiece with its famous sumi-e style graphics in spectacular high resolution.

Become Amaterasu, the Japanese goddess of the sun, who takes the form of the legendary white wolf Shiranui. Use magical abilities, attacks and techniques of the celestial brush to return to the land of Nippon its ancient splendor full of life and color.

Not only can you choose between playing widescreen or with the original 4: 3 aspect ratio, but you can use the Joy-Con â„¢ (in TV and desktop modes) or the touch screen (in portable mode) to control the brush celestial in a direct and intuitive way.

Okami HD Switch NSP INFO
Region: MULTI
Firmware: Tested in 5.1.0 ReinX and SX OS
MULTI languages (en,fr,de,ja)
Format: .NSP
Size: 9.5 GB
Link :
DOWNLOAD
1FICHIER
https://ouo.io/ZVWLsWN
ttmoraes

Re: Okami HD Switch NSP

Post by ttmoraes »

Wow! Been waiting for this for a long time! thx a lot mate!
xAllanKx

Post by xAllanKx »

looks like there is not gonna be an spanish subs version of this game
Tako77

Post by Tako77 »

any chance you can upload the xci version? That would be awesome if you can.
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

ttmoraes wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:55 pm
Wow! Been waiting for this for a long time! thx a lot mate!
you're welcome ;-)
shhhito

Post by shhhito »

Thank you very much bro!
indie_fan_90

Post by indie_fan_90 »

very cool! thank you. (its so many parts though!) anyone seeding a torrent version?
bbrink68

Post by bbrink68 »

Can someone explain why every file on this sit is split up into so many pieces? To optimize revenue for ads on each file part? I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm genuinely curious since it makes it such a hassle to get (I know begging and choosing, shame on me). Really just curious though why it's not just uploaded to MEGA or something. Thanks!
OMG321

Post by OMG321 »

bbrink68 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:29 am
Can someone explain why every file on this sit is split up into so many pieces? To optimize revenue for ads on each file part? I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm genuinely curious since it makes it such a hassle to get (I know begging and choosing, shame on me). Really just curious though why it's not just uploaded to MEGA or something. Thanks!
For Zippyshare in particular, it remains free if you stay under the 500 MB file size limit. So the split is necessary to get everything uploaded.. Similar situation for other file hosts.
bbrink68

Post by bbrink68 »

OMG321 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:17 am
For Zippyshare in particular, it remains free if you stay under the 500 MB file size limit. So the split is necessary to get everything uploaded.. Similar situation for other file hosts.

I gotcha, it just stinks because ZippyShare throttles the speed at around file 15, basically makes it impossible to get the rest of the download :/